News & Events
Juliana Flinn, professor of anthropology at the University of Arkansas Little Rock and author of Mary, the Devil and Taro: Catholicism and Women's Work in a Micronesian Society (University of Hawaii Press, 2010), describes how gender roles among Pollapese Catholics in Micronesia are inspired by a strong image of Mary.
The event is free and open to the public.
- Peter Phan highlights role of migration throughout Church history [VIDEO] - March 28, 2019
- Experience 360° video of Holy Week liturgies in Lviv, Ukraine - March 5, 2019
- Fenggang Yang explores the Christian growth in China [VIDEO] - October 15, 2018
- Rev. Lawrence Fernandes, S.J. shares study of lived Catholicism in India - September 5, 2018
- Religious imageries at Polish Catholic shrines focus of new Journal issue - June 6, 2018